Learn to fuel your body by optimizing the balance of carbohydrate, protein, and fat. Susan teaches you how to keep your metabolism strong with regular meals, and eating from true physiological hunger. When evaluating your diet, Susan looks at your weight distribution, blood chemistry levels, energy, and exercise patterns to design a program that is individually suited just for you.
Susan offers individual and family nutrition counseling on:
- Exploring Food and Energy Levels
- Weight Management
- Medical Areas of Concern (including diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, cancer, pregnancy, PCOS, and more)
- Putting it All Together
Susan also offers a wide variety of other expert nutrition services including:
- Computerized Nutritional Analysis for Individuals, Companies and Restaurants
- Expert Media Commentary for TV, Radio, and Print
- Corporate lectures On Health, Wellness, Fitness and More
- Writing and Editing for Nutrition Related Projects
- Restaurant write-ups/review on “clean-eating” restaurants
- Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced workshops on Motivational Interviewing
Susan B. Dopart, M.S., R.D., C.D.E., is a nutrition and fitness expert who has been in private practice for more than 19 years. As a trusted partner who works closely with clients and their physicians, she specializes in medical nutrition-related issues, including diabetes and endocrinology, heart disease, weight management, cancer, pregnancy, infertility, PCOS, and exercise nutrition. Susan works with children, adolescents and adults.