You may remember 2 months back I went to the Natural Foods Expo in Anaheim. The few weeks following the expo I received lots of products in the mail with companies wanting me to recommend their products. Many of you know I don’t give out recommendations nor endorse products on a regular basis unless I truly believe in it and have seen it work.
Well here’s one that surprised me and I thought I would share it with you: Olivaylle Olive Nectar – or rather extra virgin olive oil with a flare.
The best olive oil is cold-pressed, extra virgin since it contains both the good monounsaturated fat and polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants. Cold-pressed olive oil means the olives are processed within 24 hours of picking.
Olivaylle is a family company dedicated to making quality olive oil in every respect. The proof is in the pudding since I’ve been using it the last 2 months and enjoying the wonderful taste in every recipe I’ve tried.
Here’s the companies 8 absolutes:
1. Estate-grown olives from irrigated and enriched groves
2. Mechanically harvested olives, free of contamination by human hands or top soil.
3. Processed within the estate from de-pitted olives
4. Truly cold pressed: lowering the temperature to extract the best oil rather than raising it to extract more
5. Processed in an oxygen- and temperature-controlled environment within 6 hours of harvesting
6. Stored on the estate in insulated, thermally controlled, oxygen-free stainless steel tanks
7. Estate-bottled in oxygen-free dark glass
8. Packed and shipped in refrigerated containers
Olivaylle olive oil tastes amazing and is made and processed delicately to ensure you are getting the best quality oil not only for your taste buds but also for your health. And what combination can be better than that?