One Day Intermediate Training In Motivational Interviewing
- Are you a helping professional at a complete loss when your clients get stuck?
- Do you want to stop being the cheerleader for change and have your clients take an active role with their desired goals?
- Do you often wonder if your techniques match and evolve with your client’s needs?
- Would you like to be able to help facilitate healthy behavior change in a way that really works?
These are some of the tools this Motivational Interviewing workshop will equip you with:
- How to roll with resistance with clients who are ambivalent with change
- Identifying the back-story of what the client may not be telling you
- Helping the client identify their desired goals
- Strategies and techniques that create momentum for change
- Intermediate exercises and training in MI
This workshop is geared towards for professionals working with clients with goals of health related behavior change: physicians, nurses, health educators, care managers, dietitians, social workers, counselors, psychologists, life coaches, clergy, probation/corrections officers, personal trainers, etc.
What’s included in registration:
- 6 hours of training in Intermediate Training in MI
- Resource materials
- Beverages and Snacks
- 6.0 CEU’s for RD’s, MFT’s and LCSW’s (BBSE)
Fee: 175.00 (fee increases after July 20th to $225.00)
***Requirement – must have had 1 day of previous training in MI.