Having a hard time finding an MI training in your area to advance your skills that doesn’t require too much time or travel?
This virtual workshop only requires you have a computer to log in to to see the information and videos and be able to remotely have conversations with those at the workshop. I am using Zoom which makes you feel like you are actually in the room and having used this for several other workshops there is very little technical difficulties.
The 4 hours are packed with powerful information that will refresh and advance your key skills of:
- The Four Processes of MI: Engagement, Focusing, Evoking and Planning – advancing beyond the basics
- How to pull for “change talk” versus “sustain talk” or “discord” as a key indicator of movement towards change
- Advancing your “micro-skills” of MI: Open-ended questions, affirmations, reflections and summaries
- How to explore and resolve ambivalence with behavior change and pull for a client’s values
- Exercises to increase affirmations and complex reflections
- Generating conversations that have equal partnership, cultivate change talk, and soften sustain talk
Next Virtual Workshop will be in Fall 2018- date to be determined. If you want to be on the list please email me.