Learn to fuel your body by optimizing the balance of carbohydrate, protein, and fat. Susan teaches you how to keep your metabolism strong with regular meals, and eating from true physiological hunger. When evaluating your diet, Susan looks at your weight distribution, blood chemistry levels, energy, and exercise patterns to design a program that is individually suited just for you.
Susan offers individual and family nutrition counseling on:
- Exploring Food and Energy Levels
- Weight Management
- Medical Areas of Concern (including diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, menopause, gastrointestinal problems, cancer, pregnancy, PCOS, and more)
- Putting It All Together
Susan also offers a wide variety of other expert nutrition services including:
- Computerized Nutritional Analysis for Individuals, Companies, and Restaurants
- Expert Media Commentary for TV, Radio, and Print
- Corporate lectures on Health, Wellness, Fitness, and More
- Writing and Editing for Nutrition Related Projects.
- Restaurant write-ups/review on “clean-eating” restaurants
- Introductory, Intermediate and Advanced workshops on Motivational Interviewing