Having a hard time finding an MI training in your area that doesn’t require too much time or travel?
This virtual workshop only requires you have a computer to log in to to see the information and videos and be able to remotely have conversations with those at the workshop. I am using Zoom which makes you feel like you are actually in the room and having used this for several other workshops there is very little technical difficulties.
The 4 hours are packed with powerful information that will advance your key skills of:
- The Four Processes of MI: Engagement, Focusing, Evoking and Planning
- How to pull for “change talk” versus “sustain talk” or “discord” as a key indicator of movement towards change
- Advancing your “micro-skills” of MI: Open-ended questions, affirmations, reflections and summaries
- How to explore and resolve ambivalence with behavior change and pull for a client’s values
- Exercises to increase affirmations and complex reflections
- Generating conversations that have equal partnership, cultivate change talk, and soften sustain talk
Next Virtual Workshops
Introductory Monday March 11th, 9 am – 1 pm PST
Intermediate Monday March 18th, 9 am – 1 pm PST
Go to this link for paymentRegister Here